Programme Management & Interim Leadership
Project & Programme Management is fast becoming one of the core business skills of the 21st Century. In today’s tough financial markets and trading landscape ensuring the effective and timely delivery of business critical projects, to introduce new capability, reduce cost or de-risk existing operations is crucial. At The S&A Group we have deep experience and proven approaches to accelerate your projects & programmes, mitigating risk and driving towards successful outcomes.
Our innovative approach to Programme & Project Management is built from over 30 years of experience delivering highly complex initiatives in some of the worlds toughest and highly regulated industries. The 'S&A' approach can leverage our skills and expertise across our other consulting practices providing expert insight into complex issues. This unique capability helps reduce costs by between 20% to 30%, while ensuring that the overall solution is delivered to specification, budget and quality.
Our Core Practice Capabilities
The S&A Group's primary project services include:-
- Strategic Programme, Project & Portfolio Design
- PMO Setup and Operation
- Enterprise Strategic Planning - Experts in Primavera & Oracle
- Governance, Risk & Compliance Management
- Provisioning Rapid Interim Management & Leadership
- Innovative Planning and Analysis Methods
- Risk Management and Project Visibility
- Programme/Project Recovery - for in-flight initiatives
- Third-party, Vendor and Customer Relationship Management
- Training Services (e.g. PRINCE2 & PMO) and Seamless Handover Processes
- PPM Maturity Assessments
- Project & Programme Audit
- Resource and Subcontractor Management
Why Engage The S&A Group?
With an excellent supporting network of people, processes and technologies our Programme Management Practice has access to everything required to fully exceed client expectations.
- 30 years’ project experience delivering highly complex initiatives
- Fast access to expertise within other supporting S&A Group practices
- Proven methodologies for on-time, to-budget and to-quality programme delivery
- Customer portal for retained control, risk assessment and management information
- Creating project office support for high-volume activity scheduling
- Procurement and resourcing management, third-party vendor management
- An outstanding professionally accredited resource base
Contact The S&A Group for more information regarding our Project and Programme Management Services